Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges: No Designer Paper

I'm sorry for the late post for this Challenge, but I was away on a cruise.  I scheduled 2 others but completely forgot about this one; even though my card was done. However, there's still plenty of time to play along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. The theme this week is:
No Designer Paper
Yes, that's right . . . leave all those fancy papers in their storage area.  This week you'll need to pull out your embossing folders, die cuts, punches, stamps, markers, watercolors, etc. and create away.  

               

I used stamps that I've had for eons but seldom use ~ mainly because I forgot I had them. I love a Challenge that forces me to dig through my craft supplies ~ it's like shopping without spending any money.  Please stop by the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what the other DT members created this week.  Then, get creative . . . you never know what you might find in your crafting stash.


1 comment:

  1. This is so very elegant, Heather! Love the rich colours and your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'