Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Newbie

I was so excited yesterday when I figured out how to create a blog and post my first card at Birdie Brown's card challenge that I forgot to say "Hello" to everyone that may happen upon my blog.
 
I love crafting, especially papercrafting. And, I love teaching craft projects to others even more. So, hopefully you will find some inspiration in what I share.
Please leave a comment...it is SO encouraging to get feedback.
 
I teach classes throughout the year and this is one of the projects I taught at a recent class. I'm not sure who enjoys the classes more, me or those taking the classes.
**I wish I could remember where I saw this cute little gift box design so I could give credit where credit is due.**
 
 
Materials used: Spellbinders, punches, embossing folders, lace, ribbon, pearls and resin flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'