Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flowers

Do you ever go through stages where you find yourself leaning toward one embellishment element? I try to vary what I make or put on a card, but lately I seem to be leaning toward flowers. It seems every new card or project has a flower on it...in some form (paper flower, stamped, embossed, patterned paper, etc.).
 
I'm having so much fun finding new ways to make them and use them that I may just have to hold a class on "Using Flowers on Your PaperCrafting Projects."
 
Fortunately, Catered Crop is holding a Challenge that must include a flower (paper, stamped, embellishment)! How lucky am I?! Check out their challenge here...you'll find some great ideas.
 
 
I really enjoyed making this card; it was for a very special friend. Stay in touch...I have a few more ideas to show you in the upcoming weeks. Here's a close-up of the flower.
 
 
Here's what I used: Spellbinders Rose Creations and Labels Nine Die-Cuts; organza ribbon, feathers, ivory card base, olive green cardstock, and burgundy patterned/stamped cardstock (I don't know where I got this...I just found it in my stash).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'