Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chevron Design

    Yesterday I was challenged to create a card using a Chevron pattern (paper, tape, etc). The challenge is here at Moxie Fab World-Chevron Challenge.
    Well, I suppose I could have ignored the challenge, but I hadn't made a card with this pattern before and I needed a Get Well card for a guy. Lately, it seems all our male friends are getting sick or having surgery.
  
 
     After creating the card, I felt it needed a little something extra--rather than using the traditional straight-ribbon-across-the-page style. So I got creative with the ribbon and mimicked the Chevron pattern.


    There you have it...a quick, simple card that could actually be used for either gender. I think I'm beginning to like the Chevron pattern.

Supplies: Rust, cream, brown and green cardstock; Chevron paper (edges inked); rust grosgrain ribbon; and sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'