Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This Little Piggy . . .

This has been a crazy week. Our community's annual Art & Craft Fair is this Saturday. I'm chairperson, so I've been finalizing last-minute details. I haven't had much time to "card craft" or post cards on the blog, but hopefully that will change in another week or two.

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I had to make - my husband asked for a "Pig Card" and so why would I turn down a chance to make a card??  While I was taking advantage of Doodle Pantry's monthly discount, I came across "Mud Piggy."  It's adorable and it also comes with really cute digi-papers.

 
I used the colorized digistamp, but enhanced it with my Copics. The striped and dotted papers came with the Mud Piggy Set. I added blue and brown cardstock and some brown grosgrain ribbon.
 
 
 
Inside I reversed the papers, using the dotted for the main DP and the striped for the accent. The sentiment also comes with the Mud Piggy Set.  I'm entering this card in Doodle Pantry's Monthly Digital Challenge #40.
 
Now, the reason for the "Pig Card" ~ we were going to a pig roast at a friend's house and my husband thought it would be cute to give them a card with a pig on it. I apologize for the not-so-great photos, but since I made the card shortly before we were leaving for the party, I didn't have time to take proper photos. 
 
Keep Crafting,

5 comments:

  1. Darling darling darling. The pig images always put a smile on my face and this is no exception...I could use this as a masculine card in the future. Thank you so much for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40 for November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable! You used all of my favorites...a pre-colored Doodle Pantry image, digital paper, blue and brown. Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super sweet. I love this image and what you did with it! Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVE how the inside mimics the front. Sweet and simple and perfectly layered! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love it! Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'