Sunday, August 2, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #35

This week is a Color Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. We'd love it if you played along using the colors, however the only real requirement is to make a Christmas card.  You'll thank me in a few months for pushing you to make a card each week. 


Once again I dug into my many scrap boxes to find the pieces for this card. Everything was punched, embossed, cut or printed ... making this a quick card.  I did sponge some blue onto the decorative piece and sentiment just to add a bit more color.  The Scrapper's Delight Little Snow Angel was even printed and cut out; as was the sentiment from Doodle Pantry.

Check out what the other Design Team Members created this week by clicking on the image below.  I can't wait to see what you create this week.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I just could resist coming to check out your lovely card, that embossing folder is wonderful! Love your layout and the little fairy is ever so cute! have a wonderful week...Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by. The EF is from Sizzix, although I don't know the name of it (it's quite old). Hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. Such soft and pretty colours, and a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'