Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I've had a wonderful Thanksgiving so far today. I spent a glorious day with my parents and husband.  The dinner turned out great . . . everything got done at the right time (that usually doesn't happen to me). Then I took a quick 10 minute nap while my mom and hubby cleaned up the kitchen and put the food away. Like I said . . . what a wonderful Thanksgiving.
 
However, not everything went as planned. I thought I had posted this to go live this morning.  Well, imagine my surprise when I checked the blog and there wasn't any post.  So, a quick write-up (before dessert) to go with the lovely digistamp I received FREE from From the Heart Stamps for playing along in their monthly challenge last month.  I'm entering this card in their November progressive monthly challenge.
 
 
The digistamp is called "Balloon Ride" and I colored it with Copics.  Both sentiments were included in the set.  The flourish die is from Die-namics as well as the tab die.  I'm not sure where the DP came from since I pulled it out about 3 weeks ago to work on this card and I can't find where I wrote down the info.  I also sponged around all the DP, circle and sentiments with Memento Teal Zeal.  Since one of the balloons is shaped like a heart, I can see this image being used for Valentine's Day also. So versatile.

 
Keep Crafting and I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday,

1 comment:

  1. So cute the way you've coloured and framed this, Heather! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'