Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Gorgeous Freebie

Once again I'm down to the wire to enter a card in the Imagine That DigiStamp Monthly Challenge.  Because I entered a card in their Challenge last month, I received a cute digistamp called Birthday Sea Horse for FREE.  By making a card using this stamp, and entering it in the November challenge, I'll receive another free digistamp to use for December's Challenge (and so on and so on). As I've said before . . . I just LOVE FREE things.

 
I paired the colorized digistamp with bright blue and hot pink cardstock. I added some additional highlights and color to the seahorse and balloons using Copics. The sentiment came with the digistamp set.  And I added Glossy Accents to the balloons and water bubbles.  The embossing folder is from The Paper Studio~Dot Background; I thought it looked like water bubbles or droplets.  The blue grosgrain ribbon is from my stash.

 
The inside sentiment is from Doodle Pantry~Birthday Bash Digi Set. I used Copics to add some color to the word "happy."
 
With several new babies in the family this year, I think I'll be using this digital stamp real soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'