Saturday, June 29, 2013

Class Cards

    This past week has been another crazy one. I've been busy working on a card for Christmas Card Challenges (which I'll feature on Sunday) and Crafty Creations Challenges (you'll see this card on Wednesday).
    And for some reason it took me a long time to get the 17 card kits (instead of the normal 25) ready for last Thursday's card class. I struggled trying to design cards that were easy enough for the beginner, yet challenging for the seasoned cardmaker. Everyone said they enjoyed the class...so perhaps I hit the mark for the beginner and advanced crafters.
    For those that weren't able to take the class, I thought I would share the cards with you...in the hopes it will inspire you to do a bit of 'crafting' this week. Enjoy.

Thinking of You Card
Flower is a FREE digistamp from StampFairy (Peekers Kids)
The sentiment is computer-generated and placed on the inside
 
Note: I decided to enter the above card in the A.R.T. challenge-Anything Goes this week.
 
Christmas Card
Poinsettia and Sentiment are FREE digistamps from StampFairy (Jake Poinsettia & Lenny Christmas Scenes)
The poinsettia was highlighted with a clear glitter pen. Also, the card front was cut on the diagonal.

Simple Card
Sentiment is a FREE digistamp from Doodle Pantry (Rounded Wishes)
Flower in the center of the sentiment is a FREE digistamp from StampFairy (Barry Spring 1)

1 comment:

  1. All three cards are lovely. Your entry for our challenge at A.R.T is really sweet. I love the background paper and that cute triangle shaped button. Super job! Thanx for playing along with us at A.R.T. Hope you come back again soon! Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'