Friday, May 1, 2015

Doodle Pantry New Releases

Doodle Pantry is releasing several new sets this month. Great time to stop by the store to see what's new and what's on sale.  One new set is Cute Crawlies.

How cute is this frog image?


I printed 2 vines with about 1-1/4" gap between them. I also printed 3 frogs and the sentiment.  Now, the easiest way to make this card would have been to punch out a small orange circle, then use a smaller circle to punch out the frog.  But nnnoooo . . . I went and punched a hole out of the white piece with the vines. Then I punched a smaller hole out of orange cardstock and placed that behind the white-vine-piece to create the mat. I punched the frogs out using a larger circle and placed them behind the orange mat.

It looks great in person, but unfortunately on the computer it looks like the orange mat and frog are on top of the white-vine-piece . . . does all of this make any sense?


I tried to carry a bit of the sketch to the inside also, along with another frog. BTW, the DSP and the sentiment are also from the  Cute Crawlies set.


Be sure to stop by the Doodle Pantry store to see all the new releases.  Then, stop by the Doodle Pantry Blog to see other new product creations by the Design Team and link up your creations to the new Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge beginning at noon EST. 

Cute Crawlies

3 comments:

  1. This frog -- and this card! -- is very cute indeed. Great card design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Heather I love these frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'