Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Crafty Creations Challenges # 288

We have a Photo Inspiration for the next two weeks at Crafty Creations Challenges.  Our Sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I got to pick an image to work with.  I couldn't resist "Drivers Ed" ~ isn't she just adorable?


I used Copics to color the image ~ I'm really trying to learn "shading & highlighting." It does help to have the correct pens (like an 000, 01, 03, 05, etc). I'm slowly adding to my Copic collection, so maybe I'll enjoy coloring more down the road.  My coloring is far from perfect but then we all have to start somewhere {smile}


I colored a few white flowers with a re-inker spritzer and added a handmade crystal bead spray ~ afterall, this woman just looks like she needed a little bling.


I carried the sketch to the inside and I've cut a white circle to go in the pale blue scallop. I'm just not sure if I want a sentiment on the front or on the inside . . . or even what that sentiment will be . . . so I thought I'd wait to glue it down until I decide.  I think this image requires a sassy sentiment, don't you?


You have two weeks to join along so get out your crafting supplies and show us your creations. Any crafty item can be entered (not just cards).  We love to see what you create.

Stop by Crafty Creations Challenges to see what the other DT members created for your inspiration.


The Photo Inspiration:
Think colors, dandelions, circle cards, scallops, layers of squares or rectangles, wish... Surprise us!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is awesome! As is your colouring! Also, reminds me just a bit of my MIL. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'