Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges

Christmas Card Challenges has a Color Challenge Theme for you this week; although the only real rule to play along with us is to create a Christmas Card.

I've got another CAS Christmas Card this week for my "stash" since I think they'll be easier to mail than big bulky cards. 

I hope you'll join along.  Stop by the blog (click here) and see what the other DT members created . . . we're almost halfway through the year !


And here's the color theme for this week's Challenge.  I chose the ivory, gold and berry colors (first 3 on the chart).  The sentiment and the stars are die-cuts. The star "hanger" is gold pen.


2 comments:

  1. This is so classy! The fancy bows and font add a lot of interest to the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather .A beautiful CAS card My favourite style of card making
    You colour combo is awesome
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'