Monday, July 28, 2014

Winter Friends

It's Christmas in July at From the Heart Stamps. Their Monthly Progressive Challenge Digi is called "Winter Friends."  This set is just too darn cute.  Love it !


I added a few embossed clouds to the "sky" using white embossing powder.  And sprinkled some fluff on the ear muffs (I'm not sure what it's called since I found it in a sale bin at Walmart and it didn't have any information on it, but this is what I use it for).  I'm not sure if either come through on the pictures.  The white candy dot is a homemade melted pony bead that has sparkles in it also.  I made a Bluebird because we just had a family of bluebirds outside our window~the little ones fledged last week.




Snowflake die from Whimsy Stamps; Paper from American Crafts Hollyday Pad and border punch from EKSuccess.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Heather! I love the sweet image, but am really taken by that snowflake embellishment -- it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'