Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Love Flowers

One of my favorite images to work with are flowers. They can be used for any occasion, which is why I think I like them so much . . . and maybe the fact that since I'm allergic to just about all "live" flowers, this is the one way I can enjoy them.


This image, Flower Teacup, is from Bugaboo Stamps.


I colored the image and added shadows using Copics. A little bit of Glossy Accents adds some shine to the teacup.


I love finishing the inside of a card.  Maybe one day I'll even add a "bit of something" to the envelope also. 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card inside and out! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring on the flowers -- they really pop! Very pretty design, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'