Sunday, September 22, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 43

This week at Christmas Card Challenges we are having a Sketch Challenge. I hope you play along with us and create a Christmas Card (there's only a few months left to get those cards done, so you might as well start now . . . if you haven't already).

 
Last week's theme was Music, so I must have had music on the brain when I created this card. The image is from Dearie Dolls and the DP is from Old World Winter by the Paper Studio. The sentiment is a stamp by Inkadinkado-Holiday Assortment.

 
I colored the image using Copics and added some sparkle with a Sakura clear glitter pen. A few dots of Creative Imaginations Pearl Pen created dimensional "snowflakes."  I decided to carry the sketch (albeit altered a bit) to the inside of the card.  I may add a second sentiment to the inside . . . or just write a long note.

 
If you haven't figured it out by now, below is the sketch for this week's Challenge.

 
Hop over to the Christmas Card Challenge Blog to see what the other Design Team members have created for you this week . . . and get out those Christmas papers and create your own Christmas Card.

 
Keep Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card, I like the snowflakes on the image. Although I don`t want to think about christmas yet. I start my x-mas cards always too late and then I am in a hurry :-)
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'