Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another Fall Card

From the Heart Stamps has a "Stamp of the Month" Challenge.  Since I played along in August, I received this lovely digistamp ~ "Bobbing for Apples" ~ for free so I could play along in September.

 
I used Die-namics' Double Dot Border ~ I thought the rounded border resembled apples.  The DP is from SU!  Not sure why I chose blue cardstock . . . I just liked the way it looked when I put it with the red.  Besides, green made the card look too "Christmas-y."

 
I used Copics to color the image and decided to make her dress peachy in color. The red in the DP is more of an orange-red, so the peach doesn't look too "off" in person.  OK, truth be told, I only have one red Copic, but I have 3 peach ~ it's easier to shade/blend with 3 similar colors than with just one which is why I used the peach {smile}.
 
Back to laundry and cleaning, but be sure to check out the stamps and challenges over at From the Heart Stamps.
 
Keep Crafting,
 

1 comment:

  1. retty card, Heather !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'