Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Doodle Pantry New Releases

You may have noticed that my January Doodle Pantry post is today rather than on the 1st.  

Beginning this month, Doodle Pantry is changing their New Products Release Day. Instead of releasing all the new products on the first of the month, there will be 2-5 new products released every Tuesday for the first four Tuesday's of the month.  And if you shop on a Tuesday, the products released on that day will be marked 25% off . . . but only for that day !

One other change . . . the Monthly Challenge as you know it has changed. The new challenge is now called Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge (AIMPDC).  Monthly challenges will start on the first Tuesday of each month and run for 2-1/2 weeks. Winners will be announced on the 4th Monday of the month.

Anyone can enter, anyone can win . . . even our friends in the EU. So check back after 12 noon EST (click here) for January's Theme and more details on the new monthly AIMPDC. 

Now onto the new products and my card (finally . . . right ? LOL)


This digital set is called Moo Birdie.  The pre-colored digi image is great by itself, but I added clouds to the background ~ in lieu of coloring the digi {smile}.  I also used one of the digi papers (blue & black mini polka dots) and a sentiment from the set.


I added some "grass" as my "ribbon."  A few black plastic rhinestones accent the corners ~ they're not pearls and they don't sparkle, but they have facets so I guess they can be called "rhinestones."


I tried to carry the "theme" to the inside also; adding clouds to the top and grass to the bottom.  The inside sentiment is computer generated because . . . well, it was in my "box of stuff" that I'm trying to eliminate this year, so every card I make has to include one piece/element from this box.


Moo Birdie includes several sentiments, papers and image styles (line art, pre-colored with soft "cow" body outline and pre-colored with black "cow" body outline) all in jpeg and png files. I used the pre-colored soft "cow" body outline for my card. You can check out the Moo Birdie set and all the other sets released today by clicking here.




3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Heather! Love the cloud background you added behind the sweet image; the inside of your is also fantastic. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe if I put all those extra "stuffs" in one box and made the same vow as you, I might actually use some! :P The image is hilarious (I taught with someone who had a cow costume just like that!) and your card is adorable, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather I LOVE that you did the inside and outside, both are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'