Sunday, April 27, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #21: Anything Goes

It's an easy one this week at Christmas Card Challenges. The theme is: Anything Goes as long as it's a Christmas Card. 

So, no excuses . . . it's not a difficult theme. Get out your cardmaking supplies and make a Christmas card, or two, or three. And when it's time to mail your cards this year, you'll be thankful you got started early on creating your stash.


I added the DP (Hollyday Paper Pad by American Crafts) to the inside as well, but can't seem to find that picture.  I'm trying to make a few cards that are "flatter" so when I mail my Christmas cards this year I can send them at the regular postage rate. 

Stop by Christmas Card Challenges to see what the other Design Team members have created for your inspiration this week.




1 comment:

  1. A pretty, classic Christmas card. I'm impressed by how carefully you inked the embossed circle (if I'm interpreting correctly...). So nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'