Sunday, December 8, 2013

Whew! Just in the nick of time

I finished another card just minutes ago for a challenge over at Melonheadz Friends. MelonHeadz has some really cute stamps for all occasions. Unfortunately, I mixed up 3 challenges and so this card only works for 1 of them . . . the Melonheadz Friends challenge (good thing I used a Melonheads digi stamp).  And it ends in just a couple hours, so I am really down to the wire.
 
 
The balloons (I cut off the strings) and the pennant are both from Melonheadz.  The sentiment and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!.  The DP is from Pebbles~Lakeside Paper Pad.
 
 
I added Glossy Accents to the balloons and also printed an extra balloon to add some dimension. I colored the digis with Copics.
 

 
I left the inside blank at this time. I'm not sure if I'll add an additional sentiment or just a handwritten note.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'