Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #50

No...it's not Sunday.
Yes...I forgot to post my card for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.

There's still plenty of time to link up your items; maybe this mid-week reminder will get you moving!!  And it's an "Anything Goes" challenge theme, so what could be easier?

This card is not an original idea of mine. I saw it on a Stampin' Up! website but I can't remember where.  I changed up a few things, but kept the basic idea.


Please stop by and see what beautiful creations the other Team members created this week.  



1 comment:

  1. Better a little late than never! And I would totally accept that this is a mid-challenge reminder. ;) I love the wreath die cut out of music paper, it looks awesome! So pretty. Nice to see your blog pop up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'