Sunday, March 15, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges # 15

I'm a bit behind today. I got called into work at 6:30 a.m., just got home and realized I forgot to do my post today for this week's challenge.  So, short post, but I hope you'll want to join along when you see what the DT created (click here).

Christmas Card Challenges #15
Theme: Inspiration Challenge
Blue & Silver Ornaments


I actually picked up on the stars in the photo (see below) ~ which is why you don't see any ornaments on my card . . . we all dance to the beat of a different drummer LOL



I hope you join along. I love to see what my crafting friends create !




5 comments:

  1. I love how you used the die-cut stars on your card. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the die-cut stars on your card. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I don't want to be called for anything at 6:30 am! :D You could say these are just very small star-shaped ornaments. :D However you phrase it, it's a very pretty Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Heather and I love how you continued the stars onto the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Heather and I love how you continued the stars onto the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'