Saturday, November 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry - Part 2

I did a second card for November's New Releases over at Doodle Pantry using Circle Somethings 2.  So I had this vision in my head of what I wanted to do . . . and somehow the card doesn't exactly match the vision, but I love it anyway.


I bought this new product call "True Snow" (by Aleene) and couldn't wait to use it. So I created snow paths.  I was having so much fun that I also "snowed" the oval sentiment as well.

I printed 2 sets of the three trees. I should have sized the tree so I could use my 1" or 1-1/4" punch . . . but nnnooo . . . the tree circle had to be right in between. So I fussy cut the three tree rounds and added some dimensionals to give them a bit of character. 

Circle Somethings 2

Circle Somethings 2 is on sale right now.  Stop by the Doodle Pantry Store to see this set and the other 11 new releases for November.


2 comments:

  1. Fussy-cutting circles -- possibly my least favourite! You did a great job of both the cutting and the design. The snow looks like a fun product! Have to look for that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job fussy cutting the trees! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'