Friday, March 14, 2014

Happiness is . . .

. . . me . . . crafting all day. I've spent a portion of the past three days making cards and working on paper projects. I just finished photographing and watermarking everything; I can't wait to share them with you over the next couple weeks.


This card was made using a free digi from "Imagine that! Digis by Kris" called Kitty in Flowers. If you play along in the monthly challenge, you'll receive a new, free image the following month. This month she sent us an entire digital set which included several sentiments and the digistamp in B&W as well as a color version.  I colored the digistamp with Copics, but used the color version as a guide. 


I used one of the free sentiments for the inside. I'm still trying to build my stash of birthday cards so this digistamp set was perfect. And the Imagine That! store is also celebrating their 1-year birthday. Congrats!


I love the bright colors and how everything just came together on this card.

Card Recipe:
White and Royal Blue Cardstock
DP from Crate Paper: Little Bo Peep Collection
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small and Classic Scalloped Circles Small
EK Success Real Estate Punch
Ribbon and Pearls from stash
Copics

I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:







8 comments:

  1. Aw, this turned out really CUTE!! I love your papers and sketch, and you surprised me with your coloring *Ü* Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our monthly challenge at Imagine That! Digis by Kris!! Have a wonderful weekend. xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love that you even did the inside of the card too. I never do the inside but should maybe start doing that. It adds that something extra special to the card. Thanks for joining us over at A Random Fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Heather! I love how you coloured this sweet image. It must be the change of seasons, I've had a productive few days, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the blue and pink together, it makes your image pop! Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. Love your choice of colours, they work so well together. A neat idea to put the sentiment on a label on the inside. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a darling image, and I love the layout! Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge at A Random Fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is awesome, along with your colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'