Saturday, February 8, 2014

Workshop

I recently held a Stampin' Up! workshop at my house. I had so much fun planning the items each person would make. I even made a little candy favor for each one; although truth be told, the hardest part was not eating all the candy while I was putting the favors together. **Andes Mints ~ ah yes, they just happen to be one my favorite candies.
 
I probably should have taken a picture of each item and posted one every day. But since I took a group shot, that's what you're getting today. Everyone at the workshop also made gift tags and since they're not in this picture, they'll have to get their own post next week.
 
 
Normally my kits include more "Thinking of You" or "Get Well" cards than "Happy Birthday." But in my family, April is a huge birthday month, so since I needed a few extra birthday cards, that's what went into this workshop {smile}.
 
Everyone seemed to have fun using the stamps and punches (which is a lot different than the other Card Classes I teach where everything is done for you).  They even learned how to make bows and boxes using the Envelope Punch Board.  If you're local and interested in attending or even hosting a workshop, let me know. It's a fun time for everyone.
 
Card Recipe:
All products used are Stampin' Up! products including~
  New items from the Sale-a-bration catalog (card on the left)-
       >Sweet Sorbet DP
       >Banner Punch
       >Banner Blast Stamp Set
       >Decorative Dots TIEF
  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
  Label Love & Apothecary Art stamp sets
  Artisan Label, 1" Circle & 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punches
  Envelope Punch Board (to make the bow)
  And a few retired products (stamp, ribbon & DP).

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, not quite local enough, Heather! Looks like fun, and much better than a workshop where everything's done for you, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'