Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Card #1 of 2014

Yikes. I forgot to post the Christmas Card I made for the Christmas Card Challenges this past Sunday.  If you start now . . . yes, right now . . . and make ONE Christmas card a week, you will have roughly 40-45 Christmas cards by Thanksgiving.

Here's some inspiration for you.

 
Here's the card halfway open

 
And here's the card fully open. A very simple, fast card to make. Since I kept it fairly flat, it won't cost an arm & a leg to mail. Hmmm . . . I might have to make a few more of these.

 
I'm entering this card in:

3 comments:

  1. I love this design, Heather! I'm so glad you posted it... even if we are a couple of weeks into January. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kerstkaart, Heather. Ik vind je designpapier heel erg mooi bij elkaar passen. Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC2.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my CHNC challenge extra for January and also for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'