Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Halloween

   So I'm getting ready to head out the door and I realize that I didn't post my card for today's challenge at Crafty Creations. The theme this week is: Use a Number.  So, with Halloween around the corner . . . that's what inspired me.

 
I thought this little Fuzzer the Monster digi stamp from Meljens we adorable for a Halloween card.  I gave him sparkly green warts to go with his green horns and fangs.
 
 
I added a sentiment to the inside and carried the color/paper scheme to the inside as well.
 
 
Pop over to the Crafty Creations Challenges blog and see what my other DT mates have put together for you this week.

Other products used:
  Trick or Treat: Birds Cards
  Brown DP on front: Doodle Pantry, Country Flavors Pack
  Other 2 DP: Barely Mine Designs
  Twine: The Twinery
  Tag punch: Stampin' Up!
  Memento Inks
  Ribbon & button  from stash
  Copics
  Ivory, orange & brown cardstock

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  > Kaboodle Doodle Challenges: Season of Fall or Fall Colors (Halloween is in the Fall)

Keep Crafting,
 

1 comment:

  1. Sparkly green warts... so cute on a monster; so hideous-sounding in real life. :P Great card, Heather, and a great idea for incorporating a number!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'